Head Personal Trainer
Sports & Remedial Massage Therapist
Travis has been working in the fitness industry for over a decade and as a full time personal trainer for the past eight years.
Travis has always led an active lifestyle. Growing up in Australia he spent his formative years playing cricket and Australian rules football and spending weekends and holidays at the beach. He has been a dedicated and disciplined gym goer for over fifteen years and has a wealth of experience to draw from to help you achieve your personal fitness goals.
Outside of gym based exercise Travis enjoys being active outdoors as well, whether on his bike or running. A recent swimming trek in Mexico is also a personal highlight.
Travis is a firm believer in training smartly and consistently. Do it right, do it often.
- Level 4 Personal Trainer (Fitness Australia)
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Clinical Sport & Remedial Massage
- Advanced knowledge in Resistance & Strength Training
- Advanced knowledge in Kettlebell Training
- Advanced knowledge in guidelines for weight loss, muscle gain
No Fads. Just Fit. For Life.